Intraday Options Trading Strategies for Working Professionals by Nataraj Malavade
Instructors: Nataraj Malavade
Most job holders believe that they have to resign from their job and then pursue full-time trading. If you are thinking in the same direction, you are committing a grave mistake! Trading income is inevitably uncertain and it takes its own sweet time to show the results.
But wait, I have good news,
When you have a trading strategy that needs the least monitoring time, you have a fair chance of participating in trading actively alongside creating a secondary source of income from it.
Here is where this course is going to help you. as the name suggests Job Holder Intraday Options Trading Strategies is a well-structured Intraday Options Trading course that is specially designed to have minimalistic screen time and earn a consistent and decent outcome from trading options in day trading. Time tested (both in backtest and real executed) options strategies will help you to approach the trading systematically.
What you will be learning?
- Time tested Directional Options Writing Strategies.
- Time tested Non-directional Options Writing Strategies.
- A robust way of defining the entry, exit and sl conditions.
- How to use new margin framework ( hedging benefit ) and allocate strategies in less capital.
- How to identify your execution balance and trading EDGE.
- How to manage and execute trades in a systematic and methodical fashion.
- Robust Position Sizing Techniques.
- Systematic Compounding and Money Management Systems.
Who can attend this course?
- Anyone, especially full-time working professionals.
- Traders who lacked a systematic approach to trading.
Past Students Reviews
I am Nataraj Malavade, a rule-based intraday and swing trader and a passionate trainer trying to help budding traders to find their trading edge. Trained over 500+ traders in online and classroom programs. I believe a disciplined mindset and impeccable execution are the holy grail of trading.
I have been actively investing and trading in Indian markets since 2013. I use price action, market profile and options delta neutral concepts to analyze and opt for my intraday and swing trades.
I have published my book MASTERMIND OF DAY TRADING, which talks about how to succeed in day trading by adopting rule-based techniques of market profile, price action and money management.
Apart from trading and training, I also write blogs and actively answer the questions on trading and investing in my Quora profile.